This edition of framework:afield has been produced by Valeria Merlini and Felicity Ford, with the participants of the framework radio: documentation and production workshop, which took place in july 2011 as part of the Tuned City Tallinn festival in Estonia. The workshop had two goals: the production of a series of short on-the-spot creative documentary pieces to be presented to audiences at the beginning of each day of activities during the tuned city festival, and the production of this retrospective hour-long radio show. Participation included a daily gathering of recordings and interviews from the tuned city events, and the editing of them into an audio highlight sequence to be presented the following day.
Listen to the radio-show HERE
The show will premier as the last new edition of framework for 2011, Sunday, Dec 18th, at 11pm gmt, on resonance 104.4fm in London.
It will then air throughout the week on the following schedule:
– sunday, 11pm, london, uk on resonance 104.4fm
– tuesday, 12:30pm, south devon, uk on soundartradio 102.5fm
– wednesday, 2am, thessaloniki, gr on cooradio
– wednesday, 3am, lisbon, pt on radio zero
– thursday, 7pm, lisbon, pt on radio zero
– friday, 1am, brussels, be on radio campus 92.1fm
– saturday, 11am, new york state, us on wgxc 90.7fm
The original ‘sonic impressions from the festival’ can be heard here:
Many thanks to the workshop participants: Daniel Allen, Lewis Mcguffie, Kadi Pilt, and Kaisa Sammelselg.